Introducing Facebook Messenger Features for Instagram4 min read
At the present time, people are communicating in private spaces more than ever. In fact, almost a billion people already use Messenger as a place to share, hang out and express themselves with close ones. In this regard, Messenger and Instagram experience to bring some of the best Messenger features to Instagram. This intention to bring you access to have the best messaging experience, regardless of which app you use. Right now, people on Instagram can decide whether to update immediately to this new experience.
With this update, it will be even easier to stay connected without thinking about which app to use to reach your friends and family.
We’re also adding more than 10 new features so you can stay close to your friends. Selfie stickers are a unique hybrid of Boomerang, emojis, and selfies – and a new way to react to conversations. Watch Together lets you watch trending videos with friends on IGTV during a video call. We’re also introducing vanish mode, where you can set messages to automatically disappear after they’re seen.
Messages and calls from friends and family using Instagram will stay in your Instagram app. The main change is that people using the Messenger app can now reach you on Instagram without you needing to download a new app, and vice versa. You can also control where you receive messages and calls, such as in your chats, in your message requests or not at all.
The Best of Messenger
Facebook is also bringing familiar features from Messenger like replying to a specific message, forwarding a message, and customizable chat colors and themes. Every day, more than 10 million people customize their chat threads in Messenger with custom colors and nicknames. You’ll be able to use custom emoji reactions, and soon, message effects to put more emotion and visual flair behind your reactions and messages.
Over the long haul, you’ll see significantly more fun approaches to associate with loved ones. A few highlights, for example, custom emoticon responses and selfie stickers will be accessible on Instagram first and will come to Messenger before long.
Here are for the most part the highlights coming soon to the new Messenger experience on Instagram:
- Impart Across Apps: Seamlessly associate with loved ones across Instagram and Messenger by utilizing either application to send messages and join video calls.
- Watch Together: Enjoy watching recordings on Facebook Watch, IGTV, Reels (coming soon!), TV shows, films, and more with loved ones during a video call.
- Evaporate Mode: Choose a mode where seen messages vanish after they’re seen or when you close the talk.
- Selfie Stickers: Create a progression of boomerang stickers with your selfie to use in discussion.
- Talk Colors: Personalize your visits with fun shading angles.
- Custom Emoji Reactions: Create an alternate route of your #1 emoticons to respond rapidly to messages from companions.
- Sending: Easily share extraordinary substance with up to five companions or gatherings.
- Answers: Respond straightforwardly to a particular message in your visit and keep the discussion streaming.
- Energized Message Effects: Add visual energy to your message with vivified send impacts.
- Message Controls: Decide who can message you straightforwardly, and who can’t message you by any means.
- Upgraded Reporting and Blocking Updates: Now you can report full discussions notwithstanding single messages on Instagram, and get proactive impeding proposals across Instagram and Messenger when you add your records in the new Accounts Center.
Privacy and Security
With this new update, you’ll have choice and controls to manage your privacy
, including whether message requests go to your Chats list, your Message Requests folder, or whether you receive them at all. We offer tools for people to report suspicious activity75 and take action to block someone across apps to stop unwanted messages and calls when something doesn’t feel right. You can learn more about your privacy here.
For more updates, be with Markedium.