Internship Opportunity at Markdium | July 20222 min read
We are looking for two creative minds to join our team as our first in-house hires. You will work closely with the Markedium Founding Team to turn some exciting projects into reality. If you are interested in building a career in Bangladesh’s modern information and content industry, this will be a head start for you. You have to be passionate enough to look for creative and important stories that deal with the Business, Marketing, Economy, Tech, and Startup industry.
We are here to make the content industry important and entertaining at the same time by cutting the clutter. Creating value for the audience should be your utmost priority.
Note: Only apply if you are willing to dive into the learning curve that requires working hard in a fast-paced, unstructured, and exciting startup environment.
1. Graduates from any discipline that deals with Business/Marketing/Economics/Media Communications.
2. Must have creative writing skills with proper grammatical knowledge as you will be involved in our numerous projects that require quality writing. Hence, Prior experience in writing, in general, is a must.
3. You need to be a self-driven fan of the modern-day content industry who passionately demands to serve the audience with quality content.
4. You must have an eye for details and be patient in research to find meaningful and valuable information to serve your audience.
5. You need to be one of those who keep a tab on ongoing industry (above-mentioned) updates for both the local and global ecosystem.
6. If you are not someone who is camera shy, presentable, and comfortable in communicating in Casual Language involving English, it’s a plus. We might invest in kickstarting your influencer journey.
7. Having literacy in Graphics Designing Tools like Adobe/Canva/AI will be an advantage.
1. You will be working directly with the Founders of Markedium.
2. Your regular job will involve lots of writing.
3. You will be given numerous research-based tasks. (Hence, You must have a passion for digging-up information.)
4. You will be actively involved in the Business Development of Markedium.
5. Interview key people and investigate interesting tip-offs, if required.
6. Attending press events, if required.
7. Creating Contents.
8. Communicate with freelancers and assist the team in administrative work.
1. Job Location: Panthapath, Dhanmondi.
2. Job Nature: Full Time (From Office). [ Apply if you are a 4th Year student and can do the job ensuring 36hours/week)
3. Office Time: 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
4. Reporting to CEO
5. Salary: BDT 7,500/month.
6. Weekend: Friday.
7. Number of Available Positions: 2
How To Apply
You need to apply online.
Submission is closed
You need to submit your Resume and your writing samples. Your application won’t be reviewed without a proper resume and writing samples.
Application deadline: August 05’2022
If you have any further queries, please email us at: [email protected]