Apex Footwear, the leading footwear giant of Bangladesh has launched its first global outlet with the assistance of a local distributor in Kathmandu, Nepal. A huge round of applause for the latest flag-bearer of Bangladesh Footwear industry.
According to the official Facebook post, consumers in Nepal now can experience the exclusive varieties of Apple under the Venturini along with other labels such as- Maverick, Sprint, Moochie, Nino Rossi, Sandra Rosa etc. Consumers in Nepal will also have an exposure to a large collection of accessories from global giant brands like Cross and Police.
“The next market will be in Asia. So, we started to enter the international market through the launch of the first outlet in Nepal. We will explore the market in South Asia at first. Then we will go outside of this region within the next 10 years. Gradually we will open outlets in Myanmar and Thailand,”
reportedly said Syed Manzur Elahi, Chairman, Apex Footwear.
Apex is considering Sri Lanka and Bhutan as the next footprints and currently conducting their market due diligence.
Read More: Robi IPO Subscription Starts Today
Key Notes about Apex Footwear Bangladesh
- Apex started its journey on January 4, 1990.
- It currently carries 260 sales points nationwide.
- Apex is currently crowned as the largest shoemaker in South Asia
- Apex is responsible for around 15% of the leather footwear export from Bangladesh.
- Apex is a well-known name in all major export markets including retailers in Europe, North America and Japan.
- Apex’s annual turnover in 2018-2019 fiscal year was BDT 1,580.8 crore.
Apex also plans to launch their outlets in India within the first half of next year. Seems like the road to become an internationally well-know brand has become more evident for Apex.
For more update, be with Markedium.