Facebook Workplace grew 50 percent paid users in 8 months2 min read
Facebook “Workplace” grew 50 percent paid users in the last 8 months. As a result, This communication tool now has 3 million paid users. Facebook proclaimed that it kicked off its second annual Flow conference. It took place at a hotel in the Silicon Valley city of Menlo Park.
What is Facebook Workplace and why people are paying for it?
- Facebook workplace facilitates live video streaming
- Similarly, it allows voice and video calls (desktop and mobile)
- Workplace and Work Chat apps (iOS /Android)
- Productivity features.
- Unlimited file, photo and video storage
- Likewise, unlimited team and project groups
- Facebook workplace allows integration with file storage providers
- It has desktop Notifier for Windows
- Secure collaboration between companies
- Directory of pre-built integrations
- Enterprise features.
- Administrative controls to manage your community.
- Meanwhile, monitoring tools for IT teams.
- Custom integrations and bots.
- Integrations with e-discovery and compliance providers
- Active Directory support
Seems like you are interested about Facebook! You should not miss the recent controversy Facebook is dealing with.
- The Facebook workplace has secured and organized data management.
- Desktop and mobile-friendly.
- A relatable interface like facebook
- No Ads.
- No binding contract. In short, clients can withdraw their subscription anytime they want.
- You can get all the team collaboration in one place.
- Accountability and automated growth measurement.