Introducing Kludio Launchpad | A Game Changer For Bangladeshi Food Entrepreneurs2 min read
Initiate, Launch, Expand.
KLUDIO (a full-stack cloud kitchen startup), which currently helps food businesses grow and expand by handling production to delivery with its KaaS (Kitchen-as-a-Service), has recently launched something brilliant with an aim to help the country’s F&B industry. Introducing Kludio Launchpad: An incubator for foodpreneurs. It’s an intensive 3-months incubation program that will enable promising Bangladeshi food entrepreneurs to launch and expand their F&B Business.
Why Kludio Launchpad
Lately, the agonizing Covid19 Pandemic has put the Bangladeshi F&B industry in a dire situation with 25%-30% of restaurants permanently closing after the first wave and another 50% business plunge after the second wave, as per data from Bangladesh Restaurant Owners’ Association and SME Foundation. Another 1,000+ restaurants are now at risk of closure due to pandemic-induced low customer turnout and the exorbitant cost of business operation.
Kludio wants foodpreneurs and brands (both physical and virtual) to successfully navigate the pandemic, to strive and grow; and that’s the core mission of Kludio’s KaaS model. To solidify the effort, Kludio has launched the Launchpad incubation program; giving growth-focused restaurants, cloud kitchens, home-cooks, and aspiring foodpreneurs the opportunity to launch and grow their business, said a press release.
What’s in Launchpad?
- Access to investment in the form of fully equipped commercial kitchens & staff (Kitchen-as-a-Service).
- Access to proprietary cutting-edge technology & end-to-end fulfillment system.
- Premium customer experience & logistics support.
- Growth management and brand building guidance
- Training on supply-chain and business operations standardization
- Networking with a community of popular food brands founders and industry movers-and-shakers.
Who can apply?
- An entrepreneur with an existing food brand, who aims to expand their business.
- An entrepreneur who has completed food development and aims to launch their brand.
- University students, graduates, and young professionals.
- Talents with a knack for marketing & business development.
Kludio will incubate and accelerate growth for the select 03 top-performing teams/businesses. The launchpad is gender-inclusive and appreciates female entrepreneurs applying. Moreover, Kludio Launchpad represents the SDG Goals 8(Decent Work and Economic Growth), 9(Industry, Innovation, and Innovation) & 12 (Responsible Consumption and Production). So, if you are one of the eligible ones who can dream to be a successful food business owner, visit & apply now at https://www.kludioasia.com/launchpad . Last date of application: 03 September 2021.
So, what are you waiting for? For more updates be with Markedium.