A Better Tomorrow™ CSR Summit & Awards 2022: Call for Entries Announced￼3 min read
The most prestigious Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Awards in Bangladesh, announced its call for entries for A Better Tomorrow™ CSR Summit & Awards 2022. Being the biggest CSR event of the year, this nationwide initiative has been making a significant impact since its launch. Embarking in its second year, this platform aims to create dialogues for future development and sustainability solutions, said by the press release.
A Better Tomorrow™ CSR Summit & Awards 2022 recognize corporates for their innovative and world-class CSR initiatives, social projects, and programmes implemented for sustainable impacts in society. Focusing on feasible solutions to tackle unique socio-economic issues across the country, the platform brings together Corporates, Lawmakers, NGOs, and Development Sector leaders to discuss key issues on Sustainable CSR practices each year. The CSR dialogues will cover issues faced by the marginalized communities across all 8 divisions of Bangladesh, and changes that need to be put in place. To enhance the reach and enable local community representatives to voice their concerns to the panels, The Daily Star’s and CSR Window’s social media platforms will LIVE broadcast the dialogues.
This year’s exceptional jury features seven locally distinguished judges from a variety of disciplines, who will evaluate and select the finalists and the CSR Award winners for 7 categories. Winning entries, the most impactful CSR initiatives in support of SDGs will be announced and awarded through a gala event, to be held in November 2022.
The CSR Awards categories have been designed to recognize achievements across every facet of social responsibilities, including:
- Best CSR in Education Program: This award will be given to the corporate that has implemented a project designed specifically toward large-scale literacy and education for children and/or adults with sustainable and long-term prospects.
- Best CSR in Healthcare: This will be awarded to the corporate that has designed, innovated, and successfully implemented initiatives in improving the infrastructure or existing mechanisms of healthcare solutions in Bangladesh.
- Best CSR in Environmental Impact: This will be awarded to the corporate that has integrated environmental projects and initiatives into its sustainable development strategy and has delivered outcomes to fight climate change.
- Best CSR in Community Engagement: This will be awarded to the corporate that has delivered positive change in improving the living standard of communities under distress, struggle, or other forms of socio-economic crisis.
- Best CSR in Disaster Response: This category will recognize localized strategies and efforts intended to tackle natural disasters all over the country, that have resulted in a commendable effect on public health and safety during or after the situation.
- Best CSR in Financial Inclusion: This award will be given to a corporate that has created initiatives or education programs which enabled communities to start growing out of poverty through personal finance, entrepreneurship, or financial literacy.
- Young Humanitarian of the Year: This award will be given to a young changemaker below 40 years of age who has delivered inspiring and meaningful transformations in improving lives or has displayed exceptional leadership skills in influencing communities positively towards achieving the SDGs.
The CSR Awards welcome all corporates in Bangladesh, both in the public and private sectors, to submit their CSR projects as nominations. The deadline for the submission of the entries is 30th September 2022. Entry details and submission forms are available at csr award be website. There is no participation fee, and each company may enter submissions under multiple categories as per their desire.
A Better Tomorrow™ CSR Summit & Awards are to be held annually, featuring CSR campaigns, dialogues, and corresponding initiatives throughout the year to support the government in achieving the SDGs for a better tomorrow.
This Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Awards are organized by The CSR Window.
For more new and updates related to Marketing and Brand, stay connected with Markedium